Country superstar Justin Moore took to his podcast this morning to announce a new collection of songs, titled Straight Outta The Country. The album, slated for release on April 23rd, includes eight songs, highlighted by his most recent Top 30 Single, “We Didn’t Have Much.” The new music channels the Arkansas native’s rural upbringing and signature honky-tonk sound.
“She Ain’t Mine No More” and “Hearing Things” are stamped with Moore’s southern drawl and traditional storytelling, and “You Keep Getting Me Drunk” showcases Moore’s incredible vocal range. “Consecutive Days Alive” is a rocking reflective ode to the past, while “More Than Me” is a tender love letter to Moore’s children. And, the title track, “Straight Outta The Country,” is simply a small-town anthem.
The project is available for pre-order here, and an acoustic version of “We Didn’t Have Much,” plus his latest single, “She Ain’t Mine No More,” will be available to stream everywhere at midnight ET.
In other exciting news, Moore returns to the stage this weekend for a sold-out Billy Bob’s Texas show on Sat., Mar. 27, ahead of a worldwide ticketed live stream from The Barn in Nashville, TN on Sat., Apr. 17. Armed with nine No. 1 hits and three No. 1 albums, Moore’s set will include 90 minutes of chart-toppers mixed with new music performed live for the first time. Get tickets here.
Pre-order Justin Moore’s Straight Outta The Country here.
Straight Outta The Country Track List
1. Hearing Things (Rhett Akins, Kelly Archer, Chris Stevens)
2. Consecutive Days Alive (Casey Beathard, Monty Criswell, Jeremy Stover)
3. We Didn’t Have Much (Paul DiGiovanni, Randy Montana, Jeremy Stover)
4. She Ain’t Mine No More (Justin Moore, Paul DiGiovanni, Jamie Paulin, Jeremy Stover)
5. More Than Me (Justin Moore, Paul DiGiovanni, Chase McGill, Jeremy Stover)
6. Straight Outta The Country (Michael Hardy, Cam Montgomery, Josh Thompson)
7. You Keep Getting Me Drunk (Rhett Akins, Kelly Archer, Paul DiGiovanni)
8. We Didn’t Have Much – Acoustic (Paul DiGiovanni, Randy Montana, Jeremy Stover)