Two ‘NOW That’s What I Call Music’ Titles Coming This Spring
The world’s bestselling multiple-artist album series is releasing two new volumes – ‘NOW That’s What I Call Music! 74’ and ‘NOW That’s What I Call Yacht Rock 2’ – on vinyl and CD as well as on digital and streaming platforms.
NOW That’s What I Call Music! has announced two exciting new titles in its hugely popular series. The first is NOW’s latest numbered volume, NOW That’s What I Call Music! 74, featuring today’s biggest hits from artists like Billie Eilish, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber and The Weeknd.
Next up is NOW That’s What I Call Yacht Rock 2, which includes favourites from the likes of Michael McDonald, Toto, Chicago and Kenny Loggins featuring Stevie Nicks. Both titles will be available on CD and across digital and streaming platforms on 1 May, while vinyl editions of each album will drop 19 June. NOW That’s What I Call Music! 74 will mark the first volume in the numbered series to be released on vinyl.
Delivering 16 chart-topping hits from today’s hottest artists NOW That’s What I Call Music! 74 includes music from Lizzo, Khalid & Disclosure, Ed Sheeran, blackbear, Camila Cabello, Doja Cat, Trevor Daniel, H.E.R., Tones And I, Arizona Zervas, DaBaby and Maren Morris. The collection also spotlights up-and-coming hitmakers with six bonus tracks from Brett James, PUBLIC, Isaac Dunbar, Evie Irie, Little Hurt, and Surfaces. Previewing tomorrow’s biggest hits, “NOW Presents What’s Next” has introduced listeners to the likes of Billie Eilish, Walk The Moon, Hot Chelle Rae, Hunter Hayes, Capitol Cities, A Great Big World, George Ezra, and Shawn Mendes.
Meanwhile, NOW That’s What I Call Yacht Rock 2 will offer the perfect summer soundtrack with 18 smooth classics from yacht rock greats like Gerry Rafferty, REO Speedwagon, Air Supply, Eric Carmen, Paul Davis, Little River Band, Seals & Crofts, Gordon Lightfoot, Elvin Bishop, Atlanta Rhythm Section, Walter Egan, Exile, Captain & Tennille, Santana and more.
Since debuting in the UK and Ireland in 1983 and in the U.S. in 1998, NOW That’s What I Call Music! has sold more than 250 million albums worldwide. Sixty-eight previous releases in NOW’s numeric US series have reached Billboard’s Top 10, while a whopping 19 volumes have hit No.1, making NOW That’s What I Call Music! the only compilation to achieve that milestone.
Scroll down to view the tracklistings for both titles.
Pre-order NOW That’s What I Call Music! 74 here.
Pre-order NOW That’s What I Call Yacht Rock 2 here
NOW That’s What I Call Music! 74 tracklist:
1. Lizzo: Good As Hell
2. Tones And I: Dance Monkey
3. The Weeknd: Blinding Lights
4. Arizona Zervas: Roxanne
5. DaBaby: Bop
6. Justin Bieber: Yummy
7. Khalid & Disclosure: Know Your Worth
8. Ed Sheeran: South Of The Border (f/Cardi B. & Camila Cabello)
9. Billie Eilish: everything I wanted
10. blackbear: hot girl bummer
11. Selena Gomez: Rare
12. Camila Cabello: My Oh My (f/DaBaby)
13. Doja Cat: Say So
14. Trevor Daniel: Falling
15. H.E.R.: Sometimes
16. Maren Morris: The Bones
Now Presents What’s Next:
17. Brett James: True Believer
18. PUBLIC: Make You Mine
19. Isaac Dunbar: Makeup Drawer
20. Evie Irie: Over Him
21. Little Hurt: Alaska
22. Surfaces: Sunday Best
NOW That’s What I Call Yacht Rock 2 tracklist:
1. Kenny Loggins f/Stevie Nicks: Whenever I Call You Friend
2. Michael McDonald: I Keep Forgettin’ (Every Time You’re Near)
3. Gerry Rafferty: Baker Street
4. Chicago: If You Leave Me Now
5. REO Speedwagon: Keep On Loving You
6. Air Supply: All Out Of Love
7. Eric Carmen: All By Myself
8. Paul Davis: I Go Crazy
9. Toto: I’ll Be Over You
10. Little River: Band Reminiscing
11. Seals & Crofts: Summer Breeze
12. Gordon Lightfoot: Sundown
13. Elvin Bishop: Fooled Around and Fell In Love
14. Atlanta Rhythm Section: So Into You
15. Walter Egan: Magnet and Steel
16. Exile: Kiss You All Over (1986 version)
17. Captain & Tennille: Love Will Keep Us Together
18. Santana: Hold On