Top 10 Greatest Little Richard Songs Of All Time – Vote Now!

Little Richard Songs

1. Jorge Li

October 26, 2017 at 10:28 pm

LongTallSally, Lucille, GoodGollyMissMolly, Sleeping&Sliding, RipItUp, KeepAKnocking, Tutti-frutti, ReadyTeddy, TrueFineMama, Can’t BelieveYouWannaLeave….

2. Bernd Haake

October 27, 2017 at 11:22 am

Baby Face

3. Bruce Grossberg

October 27, 2017 at 6:24 pm

1. Long Tall Sally
    2. Tutti-Frutti
    3. Slippin’ And Slidin’
    4. Rip It Up
    5. Keep A-Knockin’
    6. Good Golly, Miss Molly
    7. Ain’t Nothin’ Happenin’
    8. I’m In Love Again
    31. Bama Lama Bama Loo
    32. Ain’t That Good News
    33. All Night Long
    34. By The Light of The Silvery Moon
    35. I Got It
    36. She’s My Star
    37. Why Did You Leave Me?
    38. Can’t Believe You Wanna Leave
    47. Always
    48. I’m Just A Lonely Guy
    49. I Love My Baby
    50. Valley of Tears

4. georgi osipov

November 26, 2017 at 7:55 pm

Freedom Blues, Get Down With It, Tutti Frutti (live at the Okeh Club), Girl Can’t Help It, He Got What He Wanted, Dew Drop Inn, Oh Why, Directly From My Heart To You, She Knows How to Rock Me, I Need Love, Rockin’ with the King (gest appearance on Canned Heat recording).

5. Remi

November 26, 2017 at 8:40 pm

The best songs ever i like them beautiful

6. Charles Fortune

December 29, 2017 at 3:14 am

Nice list. I would have to sneak “Ooh My Soul” on there somewhere.

7. Oleg

April 21, 2018 at 7:53 am

Good Golly, Miss Molly

8. Russell Carson

April 21, 2018 at 10:54 pm

Everything he did was great, but I would place “Good Golly, Miss Molly” at the top of my list. It does surprise me that it isn’t in the top ten shown at the top of this post. I would probably take out “Bama Lama Loo” to make room for it. Maybe it’s because I have a thing for girl name songs. My top ten would be something like Good Golly Miss Molly, Jenny Jenny, Long Tall Sally, Lucille, followed by Tutti Frutti, Keepa Knockin’, Rip it Up, Ready Teddy, The Girl Can’t Help It and his version of Whole Lotta Shakin’ goin’ on. I don’t think it made the charts and I don’t see it mentioned here (though I could have missed it), and I know it’s a Jerry Lee Lewis signature song, but I bought the record. It was only fair. After all, Jerry Lee did a cover of Good Golly Miss Molly and it was pretty good, too. R & B and Rockabilly were and still are my favorite forms of Rock n’ Roll. The rockabillies covered just about everything Little Richard did and that was all right with me. Elvis did Long Tall Sally, Tutti Frutti, Rip It Up and Ready Teddy. I had the records. The Everly Brothers did Lucille (I kid you not – it was on one of their albums). My four favorite piano pounders were Little Richard, Jerry Lee, Fats Domino and Ray Charles. My favorite guitar slingers were Elvis (even though he didn’t play it much), Chuck Berry, Buddy Holly, Roy Orbison, Bo Diddley, Eddie Cochran and Carl Perkins. And then – kind of in a class by himself because he let his guitar do the singing – Duane Eddy.

9. Egon Harfeldt

December 5, 2018 at 12:32 pm

I miss Good golly miss Molly. Should be among top 3!

10. Kenneth

December 5, 2018 at 2:33 pm

True fine mama is number one.

11. Jack

December 5, 2018 at 9:01 pm

The list is seriously diminishesd in quality with the leaving out of “Good Golly Miss Molly “ as many have pointed out!!!
    Others are great…but what we’re makers of list thinking in leaving out so obvious a choice!!!